Want to write for Taming The World?
We’d love to have you! We accept by-lined articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content - if it's been published elsewhere we can't accept it. We do run content searches to insure of this.
- 800 – 1500 words
- Lots of screenshots
- Lots of examples
- While we serve customer from around the world, our website is in english, and we will only publish articles that are grammatically correct, with proper spelling and have a professional flow.
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following:
- Improve their health, wealth, love or time
- Improve their performance or outcomes
- Eat with an Emphasis on Nutrition
- Assist with a Particular Problem
- Expose them to Peer-Reviewed Scientific Literature/Studies that Indicate a Vital New Truth in Physiological or Psychological Wellness
There are two types of posts that work well:Sharing Results –
In this type of article you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific program, exercise or routine. You will explain the tactic you used, share the data/results (the more double blind and/or peer reviewed the better) and show the readers at least topically, how to execute on the tactic.“How To” –
In this type of article you will show the readers how to do something specific, whether that’s a great gluten free meal, how to maximize their time, or how to make resolve a particular type of conflict. Ideally, you’ll use lots of screenshots and examples wherever possible.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Taming The World audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for Taming The World. If the points listed above are not followed, it will disqualify you from consideration.